Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got an email from JP.net saying that my photo got into the Top 4 on the website. Too bad I wasn't able to see it on the frontpage myself, as it reached that point at 2:02am my time...

Here is the shot:
    After taking off from 34R at KSEA, now turning sharp to head south for San Diego as ASA 498. In the distance is the magnificent Mt. Rainier.. N527AS. Boeing 737-890. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My first one getting into Top 4, so I think it's a milestone for me.

Jayce
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

• My 4,000th on Jetphotos....

Hi Guys....

Bit of a milestone for me.... My 4,000th accepted yesterday !!

[photoid=7242883]

Cheers, Nik

Comment

• Great 4,000th Nik!

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Finally hit the 1000 views per photo mark.
          Gerardo Dominguez currently has 3,863 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 3,863,062 times, for an average of 1,000.02 views per photo.
          Thanks for clicking!

Cheers
          Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• One year since my first shot was accepted here....

Thanks for all the help I've recieved from members here and a hi all the great people I've met around the runways of Europe. Congrats to Gerardo too, that's a fantastic average, I'm way short of that
            Regards
            René

Comment

• Jerry Chen currently has 44 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 43,966 times, for an average of 999.23 views per photo.
              Right behind you Gerardo...

Jayce
              Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

• Jerry Chen currently has 44 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 44,029 times, for an average of 1,000.66 views per photo.
                Hehe, beat you! But congratulations, I'm sure that your photos are great!

Also, Rene, congratulations on your anniversary.

Comment

• Originally posted by coke View Post
                  Jerry Chen currently has 44 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 44,029 times, for an average of 1,000.66 views per photo.
                  Hehe, beat you! But congratulations, I'm sure that your photos are great!
                  Sure?
                  Gerardo Dominguez currently has 3,863 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 3,883,340 times, for an average of 1,005.27 views per photo.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                    Sure?

Oh well shame on me then for failing to keep myself updated

Comment

• My 3500th in the database:

My 3500th picture in the database!. A7-ABY. Airbus A300B4-622R(F). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers,
                      Joop

Comment

• Well done Joop

Comment

• Over the past year, I haven't had a chance to do much spotting as my wife gave birth to our first baby boy. So in this time, the very little time I got for spotting, I tried to make the most of it by trying different angles, techniques, going out in bad weather etc.

Over the past 6 months, I have been fortunate enough that the screeners have recognized my work by giving me 5 Screener's choice nominations and my peers have given me 2 People's choice nominations.

Thanks to the screeners and my fellow spotters for the recognition. It means a lot to me.

best regards,
                          Saurabh

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone who hits a personal milestone, however large or small.

For myself ?....

Brian Whitelegg currently has 3,822 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 2,506,319 times.
                            Just over two and a half million individual views since commencing uploading in 2005 with 4,000 in the database to come soon.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Hello!
                              I'm so happy, my 1000th picture here was just accepted! It takes 3 years and 3 months to get this score. This is very satisfying work

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7267826

Best regards to everyone
                              Kornel

Comment

• My 1000TH picture in the database.
                                My 1000TH picture in the JP-database.Thanks to my fellow spotter friends for this great weekend at LFPG. A6-EDK. Airbus A380-861. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
                                X