X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brianw999
    replied
    Congratulations to everyone who hits a personal milestone, however large or small.

For myself ?....

Brian Whitelegg currently has 3,822 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 2,506,319 times.
    Just over two and a half million individual views since commencing uploading in 2005 with 4,000 in the database to come soon.

Leave a comment:

• saupatel
    replied
    Over the past year, I haven't had a chance to do much spotting as my wife gave birth to our first baby boy. So in this time, the very little time I got for spotting, I tried to make the most of it by trying different angles, techniques, going out in bad weather etc.

Over the past 6 months, I have been fortunate enough that the screeners have recognized my work by giving me 5 Screener's choice nominations and my peers have given me 2 People's choice nominations.

Thanks to the screeners and my fellow spotters for the recognition. It means a lot to me.

best regards,
    Saurabh

Leave a comment:

• Brenden S
    replied
    Well done Joop

Leave a comment:

• Joop
    replied
    My 3500th in the database:

My 3500th picture in the database!. A7-ABY. Airbus A300B4-622R(F). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers,
    Joop

Leave a comment:

• coke
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Sure?

Oh well shame on me then for failing to keep myself updated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X