Moving to Manchester (MAN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dragonman
    You lazy old dog, I drive 80 miles and still there before you, and 2 mins on yer penny farthing and your there.
    LMAO Yeah but let's not forget you soon catch up on your sleep with your traditional "afternoon nap" Mr.Murphy

Nice to see you on the forum by the way.

Dale

Comment

Why thank you young Dale me lad, its cos some b**gger extracted $44 from my trustee visa card, and said they would give lots of 'Extras', anything like you got the other week in AMS ? If so bring them on...........
      Kevin Murphy

Comment

You're not satisfied then? Well I believe you would be satisfied if you spent 44 euros and the "extras" which you get in Amsterdam lol

Comment

Dale, it is traditional at MAN to sleep in the 'Monarch' hour, you know it makes sense, plus I have to build my strength up after holding on to the 'Bigma' for the best part of 4 hours, dressed like an eskimo, its not easy being an old git you know!
          Kevin Murphy

Comment

Excuses, excuses... You won't need your Eskimo outfit tomorrow Kevin, forecast says 28C I don't always fully trust the BBC weather forecast but I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be nice. You still up for going down there?
            Last edited by G-DALE; 2005-06-17, 18:08.

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
              Excuses, excuses... You won't need your Eskimo outfit tomorrow Kevin, forecast says 28C I don't always fully trust the BBC weather forecast but I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be nice. You still up for going down there?
              Oh cr*p that means that every photo i take tomorrow will be heat hazed to hell and back. Maybe i'll just settle for the icecreams instead.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                Oh cr*p that means that every photo i take tomorrow will be heat hazed to hell and back. Maybe i'll just settle for the icecreams instead.
                ....More like bottles of Fosters Ice you mean We should definitely open up a bar down at the red triangle lol I'm sure the police would approve of the idea too.

Comment

thanks OH-SAM and Ringwaysam i'm looking forward to it.

Comment

hi guys Im going to be up there for a couple of hours in the morning,anyone about??

Comment

Working...
                    X