Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milestone: My 300th Jp.Net Photo!

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would celebrate with you all and with Clovis with his 100th Photo. I got my 300th Photo accepted today which is quite an acheivement for me, and I can assure you there are many more where they came from! Here is is.....

A year on and this scene is now impossible to get now, SQ now use 772's, EI use A320's/RJ's, JMC is now TCX, AMM have a new C/S, AIH is MYT, MON have a new C/S and finally BY have a new livery.. 9V-SPP. Boeing 747-412. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Many thanks to everyone who have helped me improve my photography and who have put up with me over the past year at the airport. Special thanks goes to Dan Valentine and Shaun Grist for been top m8's to travel with and be with at MAN or LHR or anywhere else we are. Another top thanks goes out to Peter and Chris for the opportunity they have given me withing JP.Net. And my final thanks goes out to everyone I have met up with over the past 2 years at any airport I have been at.

Enjoy!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Congratulations Jason!!

Let see those next 300 soon!!!

Cheers

gabe

Comment

Congrats Jason! Nice photo!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1219

Comment

AsWeSoMe PhOtO!!!!!!

and in the spirit of celebration...this is my...

1000th POST
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Congratulations Jason!!! Awesone shot!!!

Comment

Nice shot big Jason.
            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
            X