Should i get the Canon PowerShot 3.2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisburns
    Your welcome, we all know those McDonalds retirement funds are not the greatest
    Wow that was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by polishsausage248
      just thinking ahead here, but do you think i could get soime pics on a net with that thing?
      Now please tell me you dont want to buy a camera only to get shots on A.net! There is more out there (in the real world) than sites with planepictures...
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

Originally posted by philip
        Now please tell me you dont want to buy a camera only to get shots on A.net! There is more out there (in the real world) than sites with planepictures...

Isnt there a member here, and quite a few other on a.net that take pictures of planes for a living

Comment

Originally posted by philip
          yes i am well aware of that dont worry...ne ways how about this camera?
          Nikon Coolpix 4.0-Megapixel Digital Camera

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            Isnt there a member here, and quite a few other on a.net that take pictures of planes for a living
            I doubt it, and if they do they must be very very poor...

Comment

Originally posted by polishsausage248
              yes i am well aware of that dont worry...ne ways how about this camera?
              Nikon Coolpix 4.0-Megapixel Digital Camera
              I'm a big Nikon fan but if you're taking pics with a small digicam, you're better off with the 10X optical zoom on the Canon. I don't know of any Nikon cams in that price range with the long zoom you want.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Since the S1 IS is mentioned here, I'll put my question here, somewhat related

Canon PowerShot S2 IS: looks very promising on paper, but there aren't many reviews yet due to its relatively short time on the market. Any comments?

I won't be getting a DSLR any time soon, since I can't justify spending $2000 just to shoot airplanes, so I think this might be the next best thing

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  Since the S1 IS is mentioned here, I'll put my question here, somewhat related

Canon PowerShot S2 IS: looks very promising on paper, but there aren't many reviews yet due to its relatively short time on the market. Any comments?

I won't be getting a DSLR any time soon, since I can't justify spending $2000 just to shoot airplanes, so I think this might be the next best thing
                  Just buy a 300D, around $1000 and the prices are going down.
                  Will F.
                  Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Working...
                  X