Which box did I not check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which box did I not check?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I had this one rejected for the wrong box checked, so I re-uploaded it with the "night" box checked, and it got rejected again for the same thing.

If it's not the night box, then which is it that I'm missing?

Sorry I feel like a dumbass but I can't figure it out...thanks.

I don't think this shot is a night shot. So you don't have to check that box.
    You could check the box for special colours/markings on an aircraft, since this 717 has special markings.

Rgds,
    ErwinS
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

for this shot you need to tick genre civilian and special sheme and maybe night shot too. Also there is a weird bright halo around the aircraft, especially around the wing so make sure to get rid of that before uploading again!
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

Philip: Is it possible to post some catagory guidelines for all of us. I do see lots of frustration among photographers here with wrong catagory checked rejections. The problem with this rejection is that we don't get any feedback as to what was wrong. The other rejection reasons (Bad soft, bad distance, backlit, oversharped, etc...) give you a visible reason as to why a photo was rejected. The incorrect catagory rejection turns into a guessing game with the photographer trying to figure out what to check.
        May I suggest that the photo upload guidelines be updated to explain the catagories a bit better?

Thanks
        Scott.
        My photos at JP.net

National Air Traffic Controllers Association

Comment

Originally posted by philip
          for this shot you need to tick genre civilian and special sheme and maybe night shot too. Also there is a weird bright halo around the aircraft, especially around the wing so make sure to get rid of that before uploading again!
          could this be considered artistic? Because of the orange sunset glow on the fuselage?
          Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
          EF 50mm 1.4 USM
          EF-S 18-55mm
          EF 28-135mm IS USM
          EF 70-200mm f4L
          EF 100-400L IS
          1.4X II Teleconverter
          Canon 420EX Speedlite
          Canon 430EX Speedlite
          Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Whenever screening i always make sure i indicate why a shot has been rejected if its for catagories. What anoys me is when I see the same photo in the queue two or three more times with the same wrong catagories checked or not checked.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
              Whenever screening i always make sure i indicate why a shot has been rejected if its for catagories.
              Dan: Thanks for that. There are many that seem to get rejected for catagories with no feedback. Then the photographer keeps uploading with incorrect catagories. If each screener would tell us why a catagory is wrong or if there were better guidlines as to what catagory means what, then your and our lives would hopefully easier.
              I know that most catagories are pretty easy to tell but some of them seem a bit ambigious and up for interpretation.
              My photos at JP.net

National Air Traffic Controllers Association

Comment

Working...
              X