Photo Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Rejection

Yesterday I uploaded some rather crap shots of Euromanx's new Do.328's which had just arrived on the IOM. Pictures were difficult to get and not as I would normally like them.

However I felt I was justified in uploading them as the aircraft were new to the company, new to the Island and hadn't been expected. We were waiting for Dash 8's!!

I could understand a rejection for "badquality" but to be told they arre not "hot", well, it makes me wonder wether small regional airlines aren't considered important here. Euromanx has been leasing aircraft for some time and to finally get some in their own colour scheme is quite an important event.

I read from that that JP.net isn't interested in the goings on on an obscure island in the Irish Sea and more in the big world of multi-engined jets and large airports.

I will now think very carefully before I upload anything further to JP.

Cheers

Andy

Andy, I am sorry you feel that way, I can assure you that it is not in any way a reflection of 'lack of interest' in Euromanx or any regional airline.

Comment

Hi

I just realized my big error, when I thought, it was just a new reg. I thought, Euromanx had already the same aircraft type in the fleet.

My apologies for that!!

Oh, BTW, if you check the DB, you will see the pic now

Kind regards
      Gerardo
      Last edited by LX-A343; 2005-06-03, 05:26.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
      X