Canon Powershot Pro 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon Powershot Pro 1

Hello all out there. As you can probably tell I am new to these forums, though I have been uploading pics to this site for quite sometime. Anyway, I have read the Sticky thread that says "Which Camera/Lens should I buy?" and I did not find the answer to my question. So I am wondering, does anyone know about the Canon Powershot Pro 1? And if so, what are its pros, and what are its cons?

Thanks in advance...
    DJ
    My JP.net pics...

Loving the 350D

These may help you:

Just when we had hoped that manufacturers were moving on from the megapixel race we caught news of Sony's ICX456 eight megapixel CCD sensor which was leaked onto the Internet in June last year. And so at that time it wasn't difficult to predict that we would see a rash of eight megapixel digital cameras just in time for PMA 2004. Sony were first to market with their DSC-F828 which utilized a unique version of this 2/3" Type chip which instead of an RGBG color filter array had an all new RGBE color filter array (more info here). As predicted we each of the remaining 'big five' manufacturers introduce their eight megapixel digital camera at PMA; Canon PowerShot Pro1, Nikon Coolpix 8700, Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom, Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2.

Comment

Thanks man, that second link was very helpful.

Also, does anyone know if any of the photographers on this site use this camera?
      Last edited by DJR; 2005-06-05, 14:05. Reason: typo
      My JP.net pics...

Loving the 350D

Comment

Originally posted by DJR
        Also, does anyone know if any of the photographers on this site use this camera?
        Perhaps you could try to search the remarks field in the database for "powershot" or "pro 1"?

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
        X