X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with these photos?

They were rejected.

Piper arrow

How is this bad motive? You can tell what it is!

By the way, I'm almost 100 percent sure I'm getting an olympus c-765 in a few weeks.

The first rejection is dead on, and self explanatory.

The second is indeed bad motive. Why in the world would you take a picture of that plane from that perspective on the ground? Did you want to show us the ass end of that plane? If so you succeded. Why not show us the plane instead of it's rudder? It is an ugly picture leaving you wondering ...."WTF was he thinking about..?" Thus the bad motive.

Comment

And Bad Info for not filling in the registration.

Erwin
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
        The first rejection is dead on, and self explanatory.

The second is indeed bad motive. Why in the world would you take a picture of that plane from that perspective on the ground? Did you want to show us the ass end of that plane? If so you succeded. Why not show us the plane instead of it's rudder? It is an ugly picture leaving you wondering ...."WTF was he thinking about..?" Thus the bad motive.
        Doesn't everybody like a little ass every now and then?

Alright, sorry you had to screen that.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          Doesn't everybody like a little ass every now and then?
          Whatever floats your boat man

Comment

how can the registration be "unknown" ????
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

In the second picture could have been a bit better if you didn't get the tail dead on, but sort of "angled" the shot and showed more of the side of the plane (I hope you know what I mean) It may not have gotten accepted but it would have made a more interesting picture. OB-KBN there are times where the registration can be unknown but if your staring the aircraft in the face the registration is pretty obvious

BTW : ErwinS and screaming emu, I absolutely love your avatars.

Comment

Originally posted by wj_737_200
                BTW : ErwinS and screaming emu, I absolutely love your avatars.
                domo arigato!

Comment

Jordan....the first pic is correctly soft and alot of grain (was this a matte finish like the others?). The second one is kind of a wierd perspective......if you had the access you should have tried to get it from the side or front...if you did, try uploading one of those. The quality on the second one is much better however.

Like I said...keep trying. The second one is kind of a unique perspective and may appeal to some, but on average most people would call it a bad choice (motive). I think if its most likely that en mass it would be recieved with questions as to why it was taken from a certain angle or crop, then you will recieve a bad motive.
                  Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
                  EF 50mm 1.4 USM
                  EF-S 18-55mm
                  EF 28-135mm IS USM
                  EF 70-200mm f4L
                  EF 100-400L IS
                  1.4X II Teleconverter
                  Canon 420EX Speedlite
                  Canon 430EX Speedlite
                  Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

I have another picture of the tomahawk from a better angle, but I'm worried that the little chainlink fence will at the bottom, and blocking some of the aircraft. I tried sharpening the picture of the arrow, but that made it look worse, so that one's a goner. The pictures were printed on glossy paper, not matte like my others. I also have a picture of a stearman that was at my local airport, and the lighting was good, so I'll have to wait until I get it developed. Hopefully it comes out. Thanks for you constructive critisizm, and not "what the hell were you thinking".

Comment

Thanks for you constructive critisizm, and not "what the hell were you thinking".
                      You'll get used to it...and by the way, that was constructive critisizm, you don't want to know what I really thought. Why did you take that picture from such a weird angle?

Comment

They were rejected.

Piper arrow

How is this bad motive? You can tell what it is!

By the way, I'm almost 100 percent sure I'm getting an olympus c-765 in a few weeks.
                        I have the C-765UZ, I'm satisfied with it, I just have to get used to editing
                        Bobby DeBarge
                        www.debargephoto.com
                        http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                        1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                          You'll get used to it...and by the way, that was constructive critisizm, you don't want to know what I really thought. Why did you take that picture from such a weird angle?
                          I was experimenting.
                          By the way, what do you mean editing bobby (hank hill voice). Is it a pain in the ass?

Comment

Im guessing he was refering to post processing.

Comment

Working...
                            X