Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Wettlaufer
    replied
    I'm going...just hoping for the weather tho...GOD PLEASE HELP US...

Probably am going sunday now...news says 22 and clearing

Leave a comment:

• fallingeese
    replied
    Well...the weather SUCKS...and it is not getting any better at all. So I may not even go. The C5 just canceled yesterday, and the B 52 canceled earlier in the week. With the 500ft ceiling that we have now due to the rain (it is expected to get worse) there is very limited arrivals especially since most of the special visitors are VFR traffic.

Leave a comment:

• fallingeese
    replied
    Aviation Days opens the gates at 10am. I'll probably be airside earlier though because I am media. Friday will depend...the weather is going to suck...so it may not be worth the drive for me across town.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Wettlaufer
    replied
    Originally posted by fallingeese
    I'll be there Saturday first thing...
    what denotes first thing - chris said u were thinking of going friday potentially - I can't go before 12 - can u wait (i'd be interested in meeting up - email me @ [email protected] with a telephone # I can reach you at)

Leave a comment:

• Flyer732
    replied
    Looks like it'll be in and out in the middle of the night for the time being. Estimating in at 0745 Zulu and out at 0930 Zulu.

Inbound from YYZ and outbound to ANC/PVG, 4 days a week I think.

Leave a comment:

• fallingeese
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyer732
    All of that and World Airways starts service on 21Jun. Busy week for you guys.
    Any idea what time that arrives in here?

Looks like the weather won't be working in our favour for Aviation Days. I have also heard that it will be a smaller show than usual due to some US Air Force cancellations.

Leave a comment:

• Flyer732
    replied
    All of that and World Airways starts service on 21Jun. Busy week for you guys.

Leave a comment:

• fallingeese
    replied
    I'll be there Saturday first thing...

Leave a comment:

• Da-BoB
    replied
    i'll be there dont worry

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Wettlaufer
    replied
    Originally posted by fallingeese
    Well there was a snowbird in today at the Aerocentre. I guess we'll have to wait and see what we get there this year. As always, it will be a Westjet 737, Jazz DHC8, Hawc 1, STARS...etc...

Check your PM's!

Leave a comment:

• fallingeese
    replied
    Well there was a snowbird in today at the Aerocentre. I guess we'll have to wait and see what we get there this year. As always, it will be a Westjet 737, Jazz DHC8, Hawc 1, STARS...etc...

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Wettlaufer
    replied
    Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
    What will they have, the police chopper and a Westjet?

Yeah, aswell as probably some stars, rumor says a Galixy, a snowbird and a KC-135

Ian, I know it is nothing like what you see in YYZ, but shoosh, calgary has got it's *smaller* gems aswell

Leave a comment:

• Legend_Airlines
    replied
    What will they have, the police chopper and a Westjet?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Wettlaufer
    replied
    This event is on Fathers day weekend!

Should be a bit of fun, nothing like the static displays at airshows tho!

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    The weekend of the 18th.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X