Atlanta Gathering in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Gathering in August

Just wondering If anyone would be interested in doing an ATL gathering one weekend in August..

Aug 12-14 are the dates I'm looking at. Stay at the Rennisance Hotel.

Braves are playing Sat. and Sun. at Turner Field against the Arizona Diamondbacks in the early afternoon.. meaning missing the evening light at the airport wouldnt be an issue!

Anyone ?

(I need to do the mileage run so I can get my MEDALLION STATUS on delta .. and I'm gonna kick myself all winter if I dont get to shoot ATL this summer)

-Adam

[photoid=490080]

... I'm excited now!

Like to do it but I'll be in Alaska then....sorry Adam

Comment

Thanks, but its the weekend before school and I don't need to be away for that. I wish I could do that though I would be cheering for the Diamondbacks, not Braves .
      Alex
      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

tsk tsk tsk....

I'm booked at the Renny on July 30-31. Adam, too bad you didnt specify a date otherwise I wouldn't mind going on that weekend with you and your other ERAU buddy. Oh well, I found a price at the Renny for $99 a night so I decided to go for that weekend. I got two guys from Florida who are going so it's going to be really laid back nothing but photography and drinking beer from the balcony. Anyone here is welcome to come along to shoot, just remind ya, probably cant get alot of people to fit from the balcony but if you want to grab a beer and just chill in the room for a bit or perhaps dinner, that's alright with me since I'm paying for the hotel.

Kevin

Comment

Delta wants $315 for the direct flight from PVD. I'll see if I can go if the prices go down.

EDIT: AirTran's showing $220 from BOS on the 8AM on the 12th then leaving on the 8AM from ATL on the 15th. I'm thinking about it too because I have a voucher from AirTran for $100 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
            Delta wants $315 for the direct flight from PVD. I'll see if I can go if the prices go down.

EDIT: AirTran's showing $220 from BOS on the 8AM on the 12th then leaving on the 8AM from ATL on the 15th. I'm thinking about it too because I have a voucher from AirTran for $100 or so
            man your lucky to have AirTran, all I have STL-ATL is AA and DL N/S.

Alex
            Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

might come, combining it with a visit to a friend in Naples, FL.

Comment

Working...
              X