SFO, I love that city.

Leave a comment:

• fly1346
    replied
    MAN definately!

Leave a comment:

• schuyler
    replied
    dont know... either namibia(again), first class on SAA, or australia, first on an A380. either that or one of the poles(i love glaciers)...

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    St Barts, and to the fantastic French resturant on the beach at the end of the runway. What would i fly? - Anything that would get me there

Leave a comment:

• F3Hadlow
    replied
    Originally posted by philip
    I'd go abord an aircraft carrier.
    I'd have to agree with that. Failing that I'd probably like a trip to an Australian airshow or a USAF base with the superb weather they often get which we very rarely get here.

Leave a comment:

• philip
    replied
    I'd go abord an aircraft carrier.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    I would like to go back in the glory days of when TWA was alive, and running full force. Drive up to STL and spot for a few hours, then board a 747 to JFK and hang around at T-5. I sure regret I didn't do it earlier

Alex

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    NRT and/or SYD, don't care on which airline well... something like SK (CPH-NRT) and Qantas (CPH-LHR-SYD) probably

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Nrt!

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    I would probably go to Juneau, on Wings of Alaska. OK, thats too easy. Lets see. I would go to Innsbruck, I dont care what airlines I get as long as a 777 is involved

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Wettlaufer
    replied
    I'd go to AMS - Fly on a KLM 744 or T7 from YYZ-AMS!

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    started a topic That One Special Place

That One Special Place

If you had enough money to go one place in the world to take pictures (not only of planes but scenery too) and you could fly on any airline(s) route you wanted (realistically speaking...actual flights like an AA from BOS-LAX), where would you go?

Personally, I would go to Russia. I don't care how poor it is; it'd be a new experience that would last a lifetime. Take a ride on a Tu134 and a Tu154 or even an IL62, go someplace you've never dreamed existed, and see what life is like "on the other side."
Working...
X