Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May you advise about saturation reject please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May you advise about saturation reject please?

Hello,

Please may you advise what is wrong with this photo and how to fix it? The colours are all realistic like when I: took it a couple days ago and don't know the problem...

thanks!!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=610187

lol...

We're getting picky around here these days

Comment

The screeners were absolutely right on this one. Sky that blue doesn't exist

But the picture can absolutely be saved. It's a nice one. I would give it a try. Just remove lots of blue:

Before:

After:

Roel.

Comment

Yeah...the picture was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too blue.
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel
          The screeners were absolutely right on this one. Sky that blue doesn't exist

But the picture can absolutely be saved. It's a nice one. I would give it a try. Just remove lots of blue:

Before:

After:

Roel.
          Nice...you made the crazy blue sky look like it was taken on Mars now.

The first pic is BLUE...but it isnt so overtly blue that it bugs me... of course that is just my opinion. I have seen skies that blue before. The problem for me would be the slight over-saturation of the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
            Nice...you made the crazy blue sky look like it was taken on Mars now.

The first pic is BLUE...but it isnt so overtly blue that it bugs me... of course that is just my opinion. I have seen skies that blue before. The problem for me would be the slight over-saturation of the plane.
            The sky's blueness isn't the problem. It's the whole picture. It looks like the entire picture has a layer of blue cast over it. Look at the white parts (on the plane)...they look purple.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
              The sky's blueness isn't the problem. It's the whole picture. It looks like the entire picture has a layer of blue cast over it. Look at the white parts (on the plane)...they look purple.
              Yeah thats what I just said...the plane is worse than the sky.

Comment

Working...
              X