Worth an Upload?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth an Upload?

I know this is a long shot (litterally!), but I got this picture of F-GSTC, Airbus A300 Super Transporter overflying Liverpool airport a couple of hours ago on its way to North Wales, presumably to pick up / drop off some Airbus parts at their factory. I was wondering it you think its worthy of an upload? I know its backlit and heavily cropped, but its pretty sharp. Its only the second time I've seen one of these.

Thanks,

Darren
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

As you guessed Darren, it's slightly backlit and there's a big lack of contrast. Apart from that it's a brill shot, very different Was that big ugly duckling bound for Hawarden?

Dale

Comment

I'd say it's one for the personal collection

Comment

Thanks Dale, I'll have a play with the contrast and see if that'll improve things. It was descending over liverpool so I presume thats where it was heading.

Darren
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

One of those overflew MAN when we were there the other day. Shame it wasn't high enough to trail.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
            One of those overflew MAN when we were there the other day. Shame it wasn't high enough to trail.
            You'd be lucky, it had only come a couple of minutes up the road from Hawarden

Comment

It's certainly worth a try with a little more contrast I think.
              http://www.aircraftinaction.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X