500000th pic in the db

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500000th pic in the db

Hi all, I just checked the newest pictures and it looks like the 500000th mark in the database will be soon reached. Is there any reward or something like that for the lucky one to upload the 500000th pic?
    Cedric.

Sweet!

Actually i do not think that there is any kind of reward for the person who uploads the 500,000th photo. Not that i know of?
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Maybe this thread might give ideas to the administrator crew... but on the other hand if you start like that it will be getting reward for all special figures like 500000, 555555 and so on... a never ending story.
      Cedric.

Comment

Although its a very good idea. I don't think that the admin. will do this. Also what would the reward be? You might want to send Chris K. an e-mail about this though.
        ***My Blog***

Comment

I think CK is in SXM, doubt he's caring much about much right noe. lol

Comment

CK is over there? Who else is there?
            ***My Blog***

Comment

I think it is rewarding enough that we are able to post our pictures for free on this website for thousands of people around the world to see.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                CK is over there? Who else is there?
                Dan Valentine.

Chris Starnes
                - The baby will be back -

Comment

Just remember that because of the way the database worked in the beginning of the site, that photoid 500000 won't be the 500,000th photo on the database.

Comment

That' right I noticed a mismatch between photo ID and the number of photos in the db... and I agree with you to herpa2003 at the end the reward is to have your picture taken at your local airport viewed by somebody at the other side of the end, so maybe that's our reward for all of us taking time to edit and upload photos on the db.

Cheers.
                    Cedric.

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
                      Dan Valentine.

Chris Starnes
                      And Ryan Davis
                      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                        And Ryan Davis
                        Yep, that little B!tch, I was going to go, but I couldnt afford $900 for air fare alone.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                          Yep, that little B!tch, I was going to go, but I couldnt afford $900 for air fare alone.
                          I would have gone if someone told me about it lol....but im going to Vegas instead

P.S. You can hate me too

Comment

I hate to break it to you, but we aren't close to 500,000 photos in the db just yet. As of 7/2/2005 1:25pm MDT there are 473,047 photos in the db. That's 26953 more to go.

Comment

How about an award for the person with least success ratethere would be a clear winner there

Comment

Working...
                              X