500000th pic in the db

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twr75
    Just remember that because of the way the database worked in the beginning of the site, that photoid 500000 won't be the 500,000th photo on the database.
    I had my 1,100 photos deleted a month or so ago, so it's defiently off by that much. All those ID's are now invalid.
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by CorporateAv8r
      I had my 1,100 photos deleted a month or so ago, so it's defiently off by that much. All those ID's are now invalid.
      Why?

Comment

It's hard to explain. I felt like starting over, I didn't enjoy looking at my photos. I uploaded nearly every shot I took and the quality of my photos reflected that. The only down side is shots that once had 5,000 hits now only have 1,000 hits, but then again it's not supposed to be about the hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
          I would have gone if someone told me about it lol....but im going to Vegas instead

P.S. You can hate me too

Im going to SAN on the 13th via SFO on a 744

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            Yep, that little B!tch, I was going to go, but I couldnt afford $900 for air fare alone.
            chris you are just awful haha..

I am headed to PHX and Southwest and I KNOW Chris is hating me for that, he is jealous I am flying SWA and not NWA

Alex
            Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

I posted the 400,000th photo and was happy to have the honour. and the kind comments I recieved. do we really need to give out prizes for such events? Its just pure luck if one of your photo's just happends to be a landmark or not.

[photoid=456309]

Darren

Comment

Working...
              X