Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazbo5
    replied
    I posted the 400,000th photo and was happy to have the honour. and the kind comments I recieved. do we really need to give out prizes for such events? Its just pure luck if one of your photo's just happends to be a landmark or not.

[photoid=456309]

Darren

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisburns
    Yep, that little B!tch, I was going to go, but I couldnt afford $900 for air fare alone.
    chris you are just awful haha..

I am headed to PHX and Southwest and I KNOW Chris is hating me for that, he is jealous I am flying SWA and not NWA

Alex

Leave a comment:

• chrisburns
    replied
    Originally posted by Crism
    I would have gone if someone told me about it lol....but im going to Vegas instead

P.S. You can hate me too

Im going to SAN on the 13th via SFO on a 744

Leave a comment:

• CorporateAv8r
    replied
    It's hard to explain. I felt like starting over, I didn't enjoy looking at my photos. I uploaded nearly every shot I took and the quality of my photos reflected that. The only down side is shots that once had 5,000 hits now only have 1,000 hits, but then again it's not supposed to be about the hits.

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    Originally posted by CorporateAv8r
    I had my 1,100 photos deleted a month or so ago, so it's defiently off by that much. All those ID's are now invalid.
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• CorporateAv8r
    replied
    Originally posted by twr75
    Just remember that because of the way the database worked in the beginning of the site, that photoid 500000 won't be the 500,000th photo on the database.
    I had my 1,100 photos deleted a month or so ago, so it's defiently off by that much. All those ID's are now invalid.

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    How about an award for the person with least success ratethere would be a clear winner there

Leave a comment:

• Brick
    replied
    I hate to break it to you, but we aren't close to 500,000 photos in the db just yet. As of 7/2/2005 1:25pm MDT there are 473,047 photos in the db. That's 26953 more to go.

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisburns
    Yep, that little B!tch, I was going to go, but I couldnt afford $900 for air fare alone.
    I would have gone if someone told me about it lol....but im going to Vegas instead

P.S. You can hate me too

Leave a comment:

• chrisburns
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
    And Ryan Davis

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Originally posted by babypurin
    Dan Valentine.

Chris Starnes
    And Ryan Davis

Leave a comment:

• B1RJ85/100
    replied
    That' right I noticed a mismatch between photo ID and the number of photos in the db... and I agree with you to herpa2003 at the end the reward is to have your picture taken at your local airport viewed by somebody at the other side of the end, so maybe that's our reward for all of us taking time to edit and upload photos on the db.

Cheers.
    Cedric.

Leave a comment:

• twr75
    replied
    Just remember that because of the way the database worked in the beginning of the site, that photoid 500000 won't be the 500,000th photo on the database.

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    Originally posted by PIAA310
    CK is over there? Who else is there?
    Dan Valentine.

Chris Starnes

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    I think it is rewarding enough that we are able to post our pictures for free on this website for thousands of people around the world to see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X