Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does "wrong categorys checked/not checked" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does "wrong categorys checked/not checked" mean?

I just got a bunch of images rejected with this reason.

Well, as I don't think I checked anything in the boxes, and these were normal images of planes that did not apply to any special category, I'm at a loss. I don't see anything I need to check, nor did I check anything that I shouldn't have.

Images are these:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

(Why is that "blurry" please?)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I really don't know what the screeners want me to do here. A bit more info in the email would have been helpfull.

It means you probably didnt click on the Military Box instead of the Civilian

Comment

Ah okay...thats it.

4636 is in the database and I used the auto-fill in, not looking at the civ/military button again because I assumed it would be correctly set to military (like for example it does with 08 as registration). Upon testing I see it's incorrectly in the database as a civilian plane.

Is there an option to submit a correction for this registration?

However, the rejection reason says "categorys" - I thought that meant one of those checkboxes below. I really don't want to upload again just to find out I should have ticked one of those - do you guys see any "categorys" I could have forgotten for these shots?

Comment

It's a generic rejection message that means that ANY of the boxes were checked wrong or not checked at all.

Comment

Categories includes the genre. Often screeners tick forgotten categories but thats not possible with genre so it is important to get this right.
          greetings,
          Philip

Comment

Working...
          X