This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site accepting all photos

Hi guys, just to tell you that there is a new site that accept all your photos. This is the oportunity you have to see all your photos uploaded. Check it in http://www.planespotters.net/

hugs
    Domingos
    Last edited by AJ; 2005-07-04, 06:57. Reason: Removed unnecessary image file.

Well, myaviation.net has been doing that for quite some time, and id rather have standards like here for photos, instead of something that just takes even a quick photo, it makes it more of a challenge and improves your skills at places like JP.net and A.net

Comment

Sorry, but no screening = no challenge = no learning

Comment

I agree....the feedback is nice. The screening also means you will be able to look at quality pictures with a search and not have to weed through a bunch of bad shots....
        Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
        EF 50mm 1.4 USM
        EF-S 18-55mm
        EF 28-135mm IS USM
        EF 70-200mm f4L
        EF 100-400L IS
        1.4X II Teleconverter
        Canon 420EX Speedlite
        Canon 430EX Speedlite
        Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Yeay...I can finally upload this...and not get badmotive:

Comment

Clovis,

Did you take that? there is a JB jesse bemb copyright symbol in the lower right hand corner....
            Also, it is pretty blotchy and a bit grainy...and then there is the blown highlites.....

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
              Clovis,

Did you take that? there is a JB jesse bemb copyright symbol in the lower right hand corner....
              Also, it is pretty blotchy and a bit grainy...and then there is the blown highlites.....

Of course I didnt take it...its a crappy scan I found online somewhere...but I love the shot.

Comment

On one hand it's good to have such websites where you can upload some interesting shots that unfortunately don't meet the standards of JP.net or A.net because a bit blurry or grainy... but on the other hand some people are using these sites to upload shots quite ordinary not even levelled or cropped properly with a part of the radome missing or whatever, it's almost breaking my heart when me I am trying to do my best when photographying to improve my work quality and sometimes get rejected.

Comment

Working...
                X