Congratulations Colin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Colin!

First, Colin Parker passes 1 million photo views -- congratulations for that!

Then, to top it off, he posts this beauty... one of the coolest shots I've ever seen:

[photoid=511504]

Congratulations mate! Brilliant showing!
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Great topic Chris, Great shot from the best friend there is.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the topic! I really appreciate your website that allows people like us to post up our photos that we are proud of and share with the rest of the world.

Thanks for everyone who has viewed my photos and commented on them! Keep a look out as there are lots more to come! next target is 1000 of my pics in the database..something which should happen fairly soon!

Thanks again!!!
      Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Comment

Awesome shot I am speechless. To catch lightning like that is amazing.
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I actually had a notion of going outside during last night's thunderstorm... but after a strike shutdown my TV and computer, I decided against it.
          It was still cool to watch it from my apartment window.

Very nice shot Mr. Parker!
          Where was it taken?

Comment

Awesome!
            http://www.aircraftinaction.co.uk/

Comment

It was from my living room window!!
              Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Comment

Congratulations, needless to say that shot is absolutley stunning!!
                greetings,
                Philip

Comment

Great work Colin, how many exposures did you take just to get that one?

Comment

Wonderful, fantastic shot rewarding a great deal of patience.
                    Alain
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Great shot. Was it luck or a good weather forecast ?

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Thanks for all your comments. It was luck rather than weather forecasting. As it was from my living room window, I had to do nothing more than to set up my tripod and camera at the first sight of lightning! I was taking 20 second exposures, and the photo here was my 5th one, my second shot also producing a lightning streak, albeit smaller than this one. I continued taking a few more photos, but it had all stopped by then. most of the lightning was away from the airport, and I got a fantastic shot of lightning into the sea, but it actually only lasted about 5 minutes above the airport, so a great deal of luck involved, and not a lot of skill unfortunately!!

Comment

Well done!!!
                            Wish we had lightening here at MAN!!!
                            And i has 1/2 the skill of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Parker
                              It was from my living room window!!
                              Colin, was it raining when you took the photo? If so, how did you get your photo to come out without a trace of water droplets?
                              It was pouring in Yuen Long... I don't know anyway to take pictures without all the water droplets on the window getting in the way

Comment

Working...
                              X