No announcement yet.

Any good spotting area at EWR terminal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good spotting area at EWR terminal?

I will be flying to EWR this Saturday and will have at least 2 hours (4 to 6PM) waiting time at the terminal before my friend could pick me up. Is there a good viewing area for photography inside the terminal? I will be flying on AA flight.

Thanks!
    CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW MY CONTRIBUTIONS AT JETPHOTOS.NET:

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=6799

Originally posted by GrandAir Fan
    I will be flying to EWR this Saturday and will have at least 2 hours (4 to 6PM) waiting time at the terminal before my friend could pick me up. Is there a good viewing area for photography inside the terminal? I will be flying on AA flight.

Thanks!
    I really don't know too much about the terminal in question (Terminal A), I do know that the long-term parking lot is a perfect spot for spotting. And unlike the rest of the airport, there isn't a profusion of police trying to catch people do anything that could be suspicious. I'm sure the terminal has an abundance of windows where you can spot. Although, if the airport is using 22R/L you might be out of luck for some of the international heavies.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

You will see CO 737's and ERJ's Taxi by as well a CO Widebodies being taxied out to C, Fed Ex and UPS JEts, UA FLights, and any other airlines that op out of Terminal A.

Comment

really tough to find a good spot... be prepared to get chased away, or get questioned by police more then once... I know it sucks, you can try the ikea parking lot, but great chance of getting chased away.
        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Working...
        X