I love shootin' the hog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LX-A343
    Higher ISO-settings will result in more noise, very simple.

Nice shot of a a weird looking plane there

Gerardo
    thanks Gerardo, I looked at my photos after the shoot, and it wasnt like I expected it to be, then I checked up my settings, its seems that my broth had forgot to reset the settings and I ofcourse could have cecked it myself, but i was just too excited to get out asnd shoot ... anyway thanks for the advice.. *higher ISO settings always make more noise .. * got it .
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Congrats!! Nice picture of this impressive and nice bird... I like it even more now the Hog.

Comment

Great shot, upload it!! I love the sound of the engines and of course the Gatling gun is eye catching...unique aircraft.
        greetings,
        Philip

Comment

great shot,

the plane is from the 104th FW at Barnes. Did you catch it near Ft Drum in the range or on approach some where else?

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
            thanks Gerardo, I looked at my photos after the shoot, and it wasnt like I expected it to be, then I checked up my settings, its seems that my broth had forgot to reset the settings and I ofcourse could have cecked it myself, but i was just too excited to get out asnd shoot ... anyway thanks for the advice.. *higher ISO settings always make more noise .. * got it .
            Many of us have been there.... shooting in daylight with ISO 400 or higher, becuase I forgot to controll the settings. But it doesn't match those occasions, when I - cool as I am - wait until the approaching aircraft is right in front of me .... just one second for the pic .... I grab the camera - cool - click the shutter ..... just to realize, I forgot to turn on that darn thing!!

Don't tell Jid! He will tell me something about age

Gerardo
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Age Gerardo? What do you know about that then?

Smashing pic, by the way. Ugly and beautiful at the same time

Andy

Comment

Me? Nothing .... But I'll wait for Jid

Gerardo
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Nice photo: is this a rumour are the US air force going to replace the A10 hog .

Regards
                  James

Sally B The UKs last remaining airworthy B-17 Flying Fortress

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
                    great shot,

the plane is from the 104th FW at Barnes. Did you catch it near Ft Drum in the range or on approach some where else?

I actually cought it at a local airshow. They used it in a "gasoline and dynamite" routiene..... Wish I could have coupled the "wall of fire" with the A10, but by the time they blew it off, the A10 was long gone, (out of picture range) , and I dont like to merge photos.....
                    -Jay

Comment

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...55507438wVGCjW

I love the CSAR demo, Quonset normally does it every year but they were deployed this year so it was canceled. Barne's airshow is the 27th of this month so they will be doing it there atleast.

Although, 2 yrs ago their timing was way off

Comment

Working...
                      X