No announcement yet.

Spotting at KLAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the much-critisized 300D with the equally much-critisized 75-300 USM III.

Yes, the SQ is daily. It's scheduled to arrive at 5:30PM. Today it's estimated at 5:10PM. I wish it were later so the lighting would be better. But I'm probably gonna go today anyways, since I'm leaving tomorrow.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
      We spotted on the bridge there for about 2 hours Sunday a week ago, and at least 10 cops drove by and didn't say a word. If they had, I would have entertained them up until the point where they asked me to leave, at which point, I would have informed them (as Clovis said) that it's a public sidewalk and they have absolutely no right to ask you to move.

I have never been asked to move from there, I have had my ID etc checked and even been searched (cop kept feeling my pockets going "Is that WEED?" "No thats my wallet..." "Is this weed?" "No...thats a napkin."

wtf

And they questioned me for so long that by the time they were done and were like "oh sorry to bother you you can stay" it was already after sunset.

But yeah...you should be perfectly within your rights to shoot from there as opposed to say, the Parking Spot garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
        We spotted on the bridge there for about 2 hours Sunday a week ago, and at least 10 cops drove by and didn't say a word. If they had, I would have entertained them up until the point where they asked me to leave, at which point, I would have informed them (as Clovis said) that it's a public sidewalk and they have absolutely no right to ask you to move.
        Ya, Thats where I spotted at LAX and the cops didn't even give me a second glance. I guess you just had bad luck Will.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

another great spot if you can be bothered is the FedEX lot on the 25 side, i love that spot the best...only good on the weekend though when it's quiet! me and my mate from NYC had 2hrs to ourselves without any hassle!

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

I feel lots of screener´s choice pics will result from that trip.

Comment

For those who care: I have finally nailed the 345!
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                For those who care: I have finally nailed the 345!
                Show us the pic!!!
                Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                X