Want to get a photo out of the queue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to get a photo out of the queue.

Ok well I've got a pic in the queue thats got the wrong date on it. Is there anyway it can be taken out so I can correct the date and then re-upload it? Or is there anyway that I can edit the date while its in the queue?

EDIT: Never mind, I now feel like an idiot, but i found where I can edit the info. This can now be deleted.
    My JP.net pics...

Loving the 350D

It's much easier, if you go to the members page, select "Queue Photo Data", enter the id of said pic and change the date. Don't you think?

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Sure it is easier but what if you really have to get a photo out of the queue?

I have one sitting in there which I want to have removed and already e-mailed to the screeners about this. If it would get into the screening process it would get kicked for double upload.

It's a long story how it got to that but I want to have it out! Is there any chance?

The Tupolev Tu-114.
      World speed record holder for turboprop aircraft.

Comment

I have seen people post in the forum asking for a pic to be removed, but if I accidentally upload the wrong image, I just usually change the airline to "delete" and upload the proper one...
        Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
        EF 50mm 1.4 USM
        EF-S 18-55mm
        EF 28-135mm IS USM
        EF 70-200mm f4L
        EF 100-400L IS
        1.4X II Teleconverter
        Canon 420EX Speedlite
        Canon 430EX Speedlite
        Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Originally posted by medic1
          I have seen people post in the forum asking for a pic to be removed, but if I accidentally upload the wrong image, I just usually change the airline to "delete" and upload the proper one...
          I did this after posting a request in the forum to have an image removed, the photo was rejected with a comment please don't type incorrect information in to the required fields.

Comment

Originally posted by blackthorn
            I did this after posting a request in the forum to have an image removed, the photo was rejected with a comment please don't type incorrect information in to the required fields.
            Interesting.....this is how I was told to handle a "mis-upload" in the past.....I have noticed more and more people posting a thread asking for the image to be removed......maybe I missed a post asking us not to use "delete" in the airline field. Maybe a screener could shed some light on this for us.....

of course, this a little aside of the original topic since the date can be changed by the user....but still I would like to hear the answer....
            Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
            EF 50mm 1.4 USM
            EF-S 18-55mm
            EF 28-135mm IS USM
            EF 70-200mm f4L
            EF 100-400L IS
            1.4X II Teleconverter
            Canon 420EX Speedlite
            Canon 430EX Speedlite
            Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

If you put "DELETE THIS PIC" or something like that in any available field (reg and remark for example), that will be enough. It's far easier, than posting it here in the forums.

Gerardo
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
              X