Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kogutki lowickie livery still remained in May 2005?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kogutki lowickie livery still remained in May 2005?

I thought these schemes did vanish years ago. I've looked at Mr. Geiger's photos and this one caught my attention cause I spotted in the left center side that it is the kogutki lowickie .
    This photo was only taken in May 2005 ..
    British Airways - Kogutki lowickie (Poland)
    [photoid=519269]
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

There are still a few "BA World" liveries around, though not many. Mostly on regionals but I believe also a few 777s and 737s. At least one 767 still had Delftblue Daybreak last time i saw it.
    Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Okey,, But I thought they have all applied the scheme that was only destined for Concorde but to on all on its fleet. 744's, 777's 767's, 319's etc ..

It quite amazing to still have them around yet .. Okey May was only few months ago but ,,But it just doesnt feel that long ..

Comment

Whats that picture got to do with the BA tails? I've never seen a BA with "Snowflake" on it

One of the Dash 8's has the "Kogutki lowickie (Poland)" tail, G-BRYW, although the EMB145 that had it has now been repainted I think.

[photoid=490413]

Dunno about mainline, they're a world of their own!

Andy

Comment

There are still several of them I've seen floating around Heathrow for the past week

Whale Rider on an A320
          Delftblue Daybreak and on a B767-300 and 'Wings' on another
          Chelsea Rose on a B777 and a B747

Comment

Thats very cool, Have you caught these planes lately ?? are they in some of your recent photos? If they are, I will definitely look at it .. Many thanks ..

Ps. I miss the Lowickie on a 747 tail...

OYKBN

Comment

Yup I got photos of them, but I also got another 1,100 photos or so to look at from my trip to LHR. I can imagine the screeners hiding already...although it might take a little while to upload 20 at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                Yup I got photos of them, but I also got another 1,100 photos or so to look at from my trip to LHR. I can imagine the screeners hiding already...although it might take a little while to upload 20 at a time
                Oh my Jebus ,, well Im looking forward to look at them ..

Comment

Working...
                X