Please help me this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me this

Hello everyone! this morning I took this one with Sony DSC-V1. I don't know it is Fokker 27 or Fokker 50, and which country this plane comes from? Could anyone please help me to identify this?

@Screeners: may I submit this photo? and does it have a chance to get accepted at JP.net? With no skills in photo editing, this is my final result and I can't do anymore.

http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/atta...ntid=622&stc=1

It's an F27 from Myanmar (Burma).

Comment

With just a quick look it needs a tighter crop there flughafen, but otherwise it should be ok. But you never can tell with the screeners

Where was it taken? You don't see too many Myanmar F.27's floating around Europe. Well, I don't anyway lol!

Andy

Comment

thanks for your info.

Not in Europe, i took it at Tan Son Nhat airport (Vietnam)
        sorry, I can't crop more due to original photo . I will try submitting this photo, but don't know how to fill in fields (airlines, aircraft version, registration) with this aircraft.

Comment

I wouldn't upload this pic. It's badly cropped, and it looks as it could need a bit of correction on levels and sharpness.

Even Andy noticed that

Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

thank Gerardo for your recommendation . I think I should try more in photographing...

Comment

Flughafen.
              Is this image just resized only with no editing.I ask because it shows signs of oversharpening.Perhaps you may have put it through an auto process in one of the editing programs.
              What camera are you using and settings.
              What are the photo oportunities at Tan Son Nhat?

Greg
              My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Greg,

i took this photo with Sony DSC-V1 in Auto mode. with no specific skills in photo processing, i'm only able to use ACDSee to crop, resize and make it a litte more sharp.

the big problem with this camera is zoom (4x), thats why i can't catch it closer and crop more

at Tan Son Nhat, of course you will have a lot of chances to take photo of VNA's 777, 767, 321 in golden lotus livery. others: AF, BR, CI, CX, MH, LH, GA, TG, SQ, PR...., the plane as above is very rare

it's hard to find a good place to spot plane here due to high-density of houses, buildings unless you work in airport or know some terrace-cafes near airport (interesting!)

WARNING: the weather can make you give up the game

Comment

Working...
                X