AMS - Easter 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seahawk
    I could make sunday. I wanted to drive to AMS around easter anyway.
    The gas prices in Europe is very expersive.

What about flew on plane?

Comment

Casa Del MaDboY speaking...

What about Transport over here? do we all rent Bicycles? (j/k)
      Busses aren't really good when it comes to going to some Spottingplaces...
      maybe we can push some People in Seahawk's car, Japanese-subway-style .

Greating from Casa Del MaDboY (sigh...)
      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
        Casa Del MaDboY speaking...

What about Transport over here? do we all rent Bicycles? (j/k)
        Busses aren't really good when it comes to going to some Spottingplaces...
        maybe we can push some People in Seahawk's car, Japanese-subway-style .

Greating from Casa Del MaDboY (sigh...)
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
          The gas prices in Europe is very expersive.

What about flew on plane?
          No, I am living to close to fly with KLM. Due to the speed limits in the Netherlands 50 Euros should be enough for fuel. No chance I can get a cheaper flight for 2 persons, as my girlfriend will be joining me for some spotting. And with some luck we should finally have 2 DSLRs ready for use. Under normal conditions it is a 2 hours drive.

So guys we should make a meeting point on the 16th. I am normnaly heading straight for the spotter place at the Kaagban.

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS
            If every AMS photographer/spotter will show up than this list wil grow to 200+ I think

I am always around so who knows.
            And I might show up as well, time and weather allowing....

For those considering other hotels in the neighborhood and other info on Amsterdam airport, please visit The Aviationphotos.org website (Airport information --> Amsterdam) and for daily arrival lists, usually posted the evening before, visit the forum. Timetable for the summer hopefully available with 2 weeks time.

Brgds, Peter

See my latest photos on Jetphotos.net or Aircolours.com or Aviationphotos.org

Comment

I can confirm for the 16th, but not (yet) for the other days. Will be driving as well, and can haul around another 3 persons max.
              Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije
                I can confirm for the 16th, but not (yet) for the other days. Will be driving as well, and can haul around another 3 persons max.
                Ok, that makes the 16th a definite no matter what the weather maybe. Always wanted to do some spotting with you.

Comment

I'm currently booked on a LH flight to AMS, arriving on the 15th and leaving on the 16th. I'm also booked at the Hilton Schiphol.

I might have a problem with school, but as for now I will be attending.

Royi

Comment

Originally posted by aircolours
                    And I might show up as well, time and weather allowing....

For those considering other hotels in the neighborhood and other info on Amsterdam airport, please visit The Aviationphotos.org website (Airport information --> Amsterdam) and for daily arrival lists, usually posted the evening before, visit the forum. Timetable for the summer hopefully available with 2 weeks time.

Brgds, Peter
                    Hey Peter, Thank you very much for this link. Will check it out later.

Anyway, I'll be at at AMS from 14th (arriving @ evening) to around Sunday the 17th.
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I have to take a day of work most likely, but when the weather is good I'll try to be there....

Comment

For all of you, visiting Amsterdam at Easter (or any other time this Summer), I just uploaded the new Amsterdam Summer timetable at Aviationphotos.org. Go to Airport info, Amsterdam, timetable and choose your download option. It is in Excel so you can play with it yourself (sorting etc.) .
                        It took me some time and I think it is now complete, but if anyone has corrections or additions, please send me a message, and I'll be happy to adjust it.

Hope it is of some use to all of you.

Brgds, Peter

Comment

Any higllights on the 16th ?

Comment

Hi Stefan,

No special additional flights planned on the 16th of April (yet). Depends ofcourse on what you think is special.....

Brgds, Peter

Comment

Any new airlines starting service or such things.

Comment

I consider the following more or less interesting for the Sunday:
                                AMC Aviation Boeing 737-800(W)
                                Continentral Boeing 757-200(W)
                                FlyME 737-300 (though a bit late for this time of year:20:20-21:05)
                                Inter Airlines Airbus A321
                                Pulkovo Boeing 737-500

Check out the timetable at aviationphotos.org

Brgds, Peter

Comment

Working...
                                X