Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo reuploads

Helo.

I have a question. How are photo reuploads screened? Are they compared to the originals, or are they just screened like regular photos?

I ask this as a some of my photos have blue tint. I have reuploaded scans which are better quality and without this tint, but still have been rejected.

The quality of these scans are definately better than the originals. So I am curious to how these are done.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=571

I have screened a few reuploads, and yes we do compare them to the original for any improvement. Don't worry, you won't see both the original and the reupload rejected, something will stay........

Comment

I see. Thanks.

I am still wondering how the better quality reupload was rejected, if compared to the original. Even my friends agree with me.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=571

Comment

Ok, don't know how that happened, you would need the actual screener who looked at your photos to give you the feedback.

Regards

Andrew

Comment

I've one shot that's linked in the database to the wrong picture (don't know how that happened...).
          Tried reuploading it (the correct one of course) and it was rejected as being the wrong aircraft (doh, the picture now is of a different type aircraft of a different airline and different registration from the one it should be, of course it's different...).

Comment

Hi,

we do compare the original to the re-upload. I havnt seen anything with a blue tint alately but some images come up with a red X, where the filename of the photo doesnt meet the jp.net requirments, in otherwords the filename contains some invalid characters. This maybe why your may have been rejected.
            E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

I had a couple of duplicated shots in my collection from where I refreshed the upload page when it was taking ages to load, so I sent in others of the same plane from a different angle to erradicate this, but they were rejected. How would I go about getting these two removed?

TIA

Comment

Working...
              X