Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photography/Spotting Locations At JFK Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photography/Spotting Locations At JFK Please!

Hey Guys,

Im looking at been in JFK for a 7-10 days in Feb 2004 and was wondering if someone can post me some directions/descriptions of spots at JFK, includiny any photos from those spots? Also what sort of equipment would be ideal for any spots and how easy are spots to get to, is public transport enough? Hope to hear from some of you soon! Many thanks in advance for your help.
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

I need some tips too, going to be there Jul 4th to Jul 5th. Flying in early in the morning and out late at night. Yeah..going to be a tiring two days.

Comment

JFK is hard work for photographers but this isn't to say, it can't be done. However, visiting in February, your likely to encounter rather chilly weather or even snow, so I'd give the airport a miss and go shopping!

Comment

Jason,

I would really recommend LAS in February, I did it a couple of years ago and it was excellent-it wasn't a photography trip but I saw enough of the action at McCarran to know that it is definately wirth another visit. The hotels and flights are cheaper in February (we got flights on AA for under £200) and the weather is not too hot (but the nights are cold!).

Matt
        My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Working...
        X