Do you shoot with a filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you shoot with a filter?

Just curious, do you shoot with a filter? I personally shoot with just a UV filter to protect the lens.

Originally posted by YYZPICS
    Just curious, do you shoot with a filter? I personally shoot with just a UV filter to protect the lens.
    I normally shoot with a UV filter to protect my glass, when I'm feeling artsy I get the polarizer out, and other odd filters I've collected over the years.

Comment

Hoya UV Filter and always with a lens hood!
      2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Nope Never !! but have just purchased a UV filter today for the whole lens protection thing how sloooow am I

Comment

Little Canon 58mm Filter that they threw in with my lens!

I also have a solid lens hood.

Comment

I slap UV on to protect the lens.

Comment

UV for normal, Polariser for when i feel like it, Amber (81A) for a cloudy day (if i remember to take the UV off).
              Sam Rudge
              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I've use Hoya UV filters on all my expensive glass, but need to upgrade them to the HMC versions when funds allow sometime soon.

Comment

Hoya HMC Skylight pro's on all my lenses.

Comment

I have Hoya HMC UV(0) filters. I'd rather clean a filter than a lense, I'm chicken like that.

My Sigma lense has a Sigma filter on it. I decided to give it a try. Works pretty good, I can't see any different with it on or off, like the Hoya ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X