Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Motive or Undersharpened (Soft)?? Rejected twice for different reasons

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=827628

I had this photo rejected a few days ago, the reason was soft… so I edited the photo again, and used a little more USM in Photoshop, so the photo would look sharper.

I reuploaded the photo and now it is rejected for bad motive.

Screeners have different opinions, that is logical because each one of them have a different point of view, but sometimes it is frustrating to get a photo rejected a second time for a reason that wasn’t given before.

I also had this other photo rejected w/o any reason:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=827640
    Daniel Umaña
    Aviation photography of Costa Rica :rolleyes:
    www.AviacionCR.net

View my photos at Jetphotos.net
    View my photos at AviacionCR.net

Hey Daniel. The first one is nice. Really creative and I like it. However there is a lot of space between the planes. A lot. Both planes are backlit aswell. The second one is ok, but it is a little soft. Another careful pass of USM should do the trick. However I do think the angle is a little iffy.

Comment

I can see what you were trying to achieve with the first photo, but unfortunately the 2 aircraft are too far apart. If they had been closer together it would be far more accpetable.

The second one looks a bit soft and the lighting is verging on backlit.

Comment

Thank you both for your replies and I must accept you are right regarding the first photo, there is in fact a lot of blank space between the aircrafts

Regards,
        Daniel
        Daniel Umaña
        Aviation photography of Costa Rica :rolleyes:
        www.AviacionCR.net

View my photos at Jetphotos.net
        View my photos at AviacionCR.net

Comment

If you get a rejection without reason, its usually because its not a Hot Photo when you selected it as one.

Comment

Just for your piece of mind the second one should be rejected for soft.

Comment

Working...
            X