Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot shot or not?Thanks!

Hi There,

Do you think this one can be a Hot Shot?

The picture is a low fly by by an A320 on the final flight for a Captain of Taca.

What do you think? Here's a thumbnail of it:

I already uploaded it as normal, any sugestion?
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued.php?id=838909
    Can I delete it and upload it as hot ?

Thanks

No it's not a hot shot. It shows nothing new.
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

A little high in the frame...

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
        A little high in the frame...
        I think hes trying to keep some of the terminal/tower in the shot to give an idea of the aircrafts height

Comment

Nah I don't think a captain's retirement in itself warrants a "hot shot", nor does a flyby.

I think its for special things like emergencies or first pics of a new paint scheme or airline or something.

Pic looks nice though, I kinda like having the tower/roof at the bottom to give the shot some 'context', even if it puts the subject high in the frame. Screeners may not agree, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
            I think hes trying to keep some of the terminal/tower in the shot to give an idea of the aircrafts height
            Hmm...its kinda distracting for me. I dunno, I'd be better if the whole tower was there or it was at least centered

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Chris@YYZ

You're right...Well I made my best to know if it could be hot or not. But well...keep trying

And well the whole tower...I couldn't catch it, it really passed fast!

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24
                You're right...Well I made my best to know if it could be hot or not. But well...keep trying

And well the whole tower...I couldn't catch it, it really passed fast!
                nah, I like the way the tower is cut off, it sorta frames the plane a bit

Comment

Working...
                X