X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make it better ?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=845288 <- underexposed

Please make it better . Tks

Do you use any editing programs such as PS, Paintshop, etc ?

You can try adjusting the the levels on this image, and see if makes it better.

I'll give it a shot later ! Good luck !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

It's obvious that weather was the culprit. It would probably be better to wait for a sunny day.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        It's obvious that weather was the culprit. It would probably be better to wait for a sunny day.
        Although the weather was the problem in this one, A better lens could had pulled this one off (like higher aperture or somethin, like f2.8 ....) But you're right ! The clouds in background svcks !

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
          Although the weather was the problem in this one, A better lens could had pulled this one off (like higher aperture or somethin, like f2.8 ....)
          Not neccesarily. Generally it's all about the camera settings you choose to use.

Here's my quick bash at this one...

Dale

Comment

Or settings you use ! you're right !

Could he have saved this one by adjusting the light-setting in his camera ?

Comment

I wouldn't try to get it on. Just go out and try and catch it when the weathe ris nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                Or settings you use ! you're right !

Could he have saved this one by adjusting the light-setting in his camera ?
                Of course! The shutterspeed, F-stop, exposure compensation and ISO all play a huge a role. Getting it all right can be sometimes difficult on a dull/cloudy day though.

Dale

Comment

Nice try Dale, but i think the noise has become to apparent by increasing the light levels in the underexposed areas. Always a tricky area to work on

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought too Dan. My main intention of uploading it though was just to give an idea of how the exposure should be. As others have said, it'd be best to wait for a brighter day.

Dale

Comment

Gotcha, sorry didnt know you were showing this.

btw - go fill out my airline survey in the AV forum

Comment

No worries mate

I don't think I've flown enough airlines to fill it all out I'll have a crack at it anyway...

Comment

Thanks guys
                          The pix had been edited with PS before I uploaded and got a rejectable message , I tried to make a belly lighter with "Screen" mode after selected the location of belly with "Color range" and "Feather"

Comment

With a bit of work that picture can be salvaged.
                            Also check your camera settings...................you have sharpness and contrast set to hard.

My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Greg im afraid the photo you are showing wont make it onto the DB. The grain is still rather apparent and there are jaggies/Overshapness on most of the horizontal lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X