X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    Dear friends,
    I ask on behalf of several colleagues from Israel:

After you have already accepted one "Hot Photo" from the departure of the new EL-AL's Retro jet on the way to Israel, is also one photo or more from Israel during the landing can be considered as hot shot?

We are all here [and me personally of course] will be happy to receive clarification, Thanks in advance.
    Please read 2.5 Hot Photo in the Upload Guidelines.

"The following will be accepted as hot for 48 hours after the first photo got accepted:

4. First appearance of a special scheme for an airline or air force."

Comment

• Thanks Dana, I looked for it, apparently it hid in front of my eyes. I apologize.

Comment

• Hello
        I uploaded a photo of a hot air balloon and the registration is new on jetphotos is considered as hot photo or not?

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by flybull View Post
          Hello
          I uploaded a photo of a hot air balloon and the registration is new on jetphotos is considered as hot photo or not?

thanks in advance
          Yes it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            Yes it is
            Hello
            Okay, I have the photo in the queue a lot of hours ago, I was in doubt

thanks in advance

Comment

• Hi! Just want to clarify something. Aer Lingus now have 2 RJ85s from Cityjet and are in Aer Lingus livery. One of them already has a picture on JP but the other does not and is still shown with CityJet livery. Would this with the Aer Lingus livery be a hot photo?

Comment

• Originally posted by jamster133 View Post
                Hi! Just want to clarify something. Aer Lingus now have 2 RJ85s from Cityjet and are in Aer Lingus livery. One of them already has a picture on JP but the other does not and is still shown with CityJet livery. Would this with the Aer Lingus livery be a hot photo?
                Yes.

Comment

• Hello Dears,

I have a question about hot photo. I made a photo in the first few minutes of a New Year with fireworks from an airplane. Airplane is not new registration.
                  Can I upload this as a hot photo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico282 View Post
                    Hello Dears,

I have a question about hot photo. I made a photo in the first few minutes of a New Year with fireworks from an airplane. Airplane is not new registration.
                    Can I upload this as a hot photo?
                    That doesnt qualify as hot.
                    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Last night I uploaded the first visit of UA's new livery to Dulles and it was declared invalid hot...there is only one other photo of the new cs in the database, seems quite curios to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarfuryT View Post
                        Last night I uploaded the first visit of UA's new livery to Dulles and it was declared invalid hot...there is only one other photo of the new cs in the database, seems quite curios to me.
                        Which part is curious to you?

Comment

• Seems like 2nd picture in db of the new cs and first visit to the capital should in some way qualify as noteworthy, but if not then not.

Comment

Seems like 2nd picture in db of the new cs and first visit to the capital should in some way qualify as noteworthy, but if not then not.
                            Both mentioned reasons are nothing news worthy.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Seems like 2nd picture in db of the new cs and first visit to the capital should in some way qualify as noteworthy, but if not then not.
                              Might have been newsworthy last week, but since it's been on the DB for over eight days, not so newsworthy any more, and as it clearly states in the hot photo guidelines, first visits are not considered newsworthy.

Comment

• What about a new airline for the aircraft?

Comment

Working...
                                X