No announcement yet.

Screening process speeding up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the summer(in the northern hemisphere) coming the queue will increase. More screeners away and more uploads to come. But we will all try.

Comment

Everyday I logon, queue status below 100...

This morning standing at 200.

Everbody is doing a marvalous job. Keep it up guys.
      Every landing you can walk away from, is a good one.

CANON EOS 20D + BG-E2 Grip
      Tamron 18-200mm XR DiII + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
      Canon EF 70-300 IS USM + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
      2 Gig Sandisk ULTRA II C/F
      2 x 2 Gig Sandisk Extreme III C/F

Comment

My way to show my appreciation to our screeners....

Never had I been so happy using Jetphotos.
        My uploading acceptance to the database is about 86.67%
        Have 2 rejected out of 16. Im getting better on editing, makes me so happy when things being accepted. It helps me get trough the day.

Now I dont have to often smash my keyboard into 3 pieces. lol.

Many thanks for the speed-up screening, although you have heard that many times. (Both juniors and seniors) and also many thanks to the screeners who were the ones who accepted my images. Keep up the good work, Bravo guys.

Excellente Magnifico
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
          If it lasts a few months ill be impressed

You Pessimist

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
            With the summer(in the northern hemisphere) coming the queue will increase. More screeners away and more uploads to come. But we will all try.
            Cant they take there laptops away with them :P keep up the good work guys even if you have rejected all mine so far still i am very new to this photoraphy and PS stuff i can only hope things can get better for me

thx
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
              Cant they take there laptops away with them :P

Alan
              I do !!!!

Comment

Since the Q has become quicker I have found my acceptance ration go up steadily. Not because underpar photos are being accepted, in fact the qaulity of my pics has increased, as has my photography knowledge. And this is all due to a small Q.

I dont need to wait 10 days for a photo to be screened and rejected with a reason. It gets done within days, sometimes hours. I can then fix the photo and learn from my mistake, I have more time to speak to people about my settings, and I can concentrate on using the advice taking pictures and not have to wait an age to see why my photo got rejected. In a long gap I wouold go out, make the same mistake again and have two sets of potentially crap pictures to be screened.

Not anymore.

My ratio has moved up considerably and I am taking up less of the screeners time.

My pictures are getting loads of views. i like the people that post on the forums and have made some good friends. There are no EGO's and I will defend JP to the hilt.

Why give anyone else the satisfaction of hosting your pictures when you get a service like this?

I'll stop now
                Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy
                  I'll stop now
                  Nah, go on! Go on!! No need to stop now!

Gerardo
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Right on Shaggy ! I can vouch for that mate !
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy
                      Since the Q has become quicker I have found my acceptance ration go up steadily. Not because underpar photos are being accepted, in fact the qaulity of my pics has increased, as has my photography knowledge. And this is all due to a small Q.

My ratio has moved up considerably and I am taking up less of the screeners time.
                      Funny, I found the complete opposite. If I could appeal it would be great, but none of my appeal lines work.....
                      » http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=946962
                      » Appeal Rejection: http://www.jetphotos.net/members/appeal.php?id=946962

I had one rejection of a C-130J-30 flying over the top of me. It was rejected for back lit. Any plane flying over the top of you will be dark underneath, yet there are thousands of pictures in the DB with the same, if not darker bottoms than mine.

I'll have to host it at home and post in the help section. I've just noticed my rejections have gone much higher, where I thought I was trying to be more selective and deleting more of my shots from the very beginning.

Thanks still, at 400 in the que last night, I woke up having the reply email already in my inbox.

Comment

Working...
                      X