One less spot at YYZ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One less spot at YYZ..

I stopped by the airport this afternoon to find a big blue fence around one of the most popular spotting locations at Toronto's Pearson Airport..

I guess Wendy's will be seeing some extra business

Anyone know whats being built there? There have been survey crews out there alot, as well as a back hoe digging around.

Well from what it looks , its like they have pushed back the perimeter .. maybe gettin people away from the little hill there....
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Son of a b**ch....why the fvck did they do that ??? Geez have to find a new location....

Comment

That sucks!! There goes one of, if not the best spot at YYZ for certain runways.

Hmm....thats a shame. I be thinking the surrounding roads on the approach to 05 are going to get pretty busy with spotters in the future
          Last edited by medic1; 2006-05-10, 00:20.
          Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
          EF 50mm 1.4 USM
          EF-S 18-55mm
          EF 28-135mm IS USM
          EF 70-200mm f4L
          EF 100-400L IS
          1.4X II Teleconverter
          Canon 420EX Speedlite
          Canon 430EX Speedlite
          Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

That fence is defenatly not stoping me

Comment

Pssssh that's a sissy little fence compared to the ones down here.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
                HAHA Let's climb and sit on the fence

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  HAHA Let's climb and sit on the fence
                  count me in , seriously im pretty mad, the best spot in yyz is gone, unless the plan is to make the hill bigger im all against it lol

Comment

Hmmm.... Those fenceposts don't look to be driven into the ground, rather are being supported by those big yellow things that just basically prop them up.

One thinks that with just a little "creative repositioning" the authorities can have their perimeter fence AND you can have an open accessable spotting hill

Comment

I never said they would stop me either

Comment

Now I get it. If you look at the hill. You see tha grass there is all worned up and grass cant grow because all these spotters walk on it all the times .. Thus the authourities have claimed this little hill as theirs, and also claiming more ground. LoL.. Right ??

They're basically protecting the spotter hill. Hahaaha

LoL..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                          I never said they would stop me either
                          I hope we don't see a thread on how the police harrassed all of you for jumping the fence

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
                            I hope we don't see a thread on how the police harrassed all of you for jumping the fence
                            There'll probably be one soon because someone will eventually lift the fences (They ARE not bolted) and move them from their current location. Hahaha.

Comment

count me in , seriously im pretty mad, the best spot in yyz is gone, unless the plan is to make the hill bigger im all against it lol
                              I'm cmoing too. and as I see Chris might laso climb

Originally posted by MaxPower
                              There'll probably be one soon because someone will eventually lift the fences (They ARE not bolted) and move them from their current location. Hahaha.
                              I would answer like a complete gangsta Who give a fvck about Police

Comment

Working...
                              X