Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go to the airport to Spot or take photos ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just say I use the camera to keep a log of what I have seen [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Live Long and Prosper
    Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
    www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by cicadajet:
      Murphy's Law.
      always bring your camera...

True! I was lucky to have my camera when I saw Peter Max, LH Star Alliance A340, and KLM PH-BFI (New Colors) this past Saturday lined up in queue together at IAH.

I donít always have a camera with me Ė here are examples of times when I wish I did:

ANA B737 and AC B767 in San Antonio (at Dee Howard).

In October, both a Kuwait A310 and Thai MD-11 visited Houston on the same day.
      JR FlyingTexan

Comment

I go for both, but more for photos.

Comment

I am in the same situation as Leftseat86, I have been spotting for years, but my sons just gave me a digital camera for Christmas, so I will be taking photos and (I hope) having them dispalyed here. [img]nod.gif[/img]

[ January 02, 2003 08:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Robert Wood ]
          So many planes, so little time....

Comment

I always go to the airport with my camera, but since I'm also into recording registrations, I will go to the airport just to spot as well on days when the weather isn't that great. From experience I've learned that the interesting planes always seem to come when the weather is at it's worst. [img]shake.gif[/img]

Darcy Stevens

Comment

1 rule that I have.

If its not on my camera I didnt see it. I always take my camera to the airport.
              Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
              Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
              http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

I usually take my camera, but sometimes I go out to the observation area just to relax and watch some planes take off and land.

Comment

Working...
                X