Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-DALE
    Don't worry folks, it's just old age...
    Hahaha. Phew..Good to hear its not the wines causing this.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
      Oh and by the way, it's Dale
      My appologies Dale... My fingers must've been sleeping whilst on nightshift....
      Owe u a nice frosty....or six

Originally posted by seahawk
      Stephan,

just to make it more clear, the photo is accepted, when 2 screeners have voted to add,. Nobody is approving the pic afterwards.
      Thanx for the info Stefan.

I'm surprised to know that 2 screeners get to see your photo before it gets accepted.... More like a second opinion???
      Every landing you can walk away from, is a good one.

CANON EOS 20D + BG-E2 Grip
      Tamron 18-200mm XR DiII + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
      Canon EF 70-300 IS USM + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
      2 Gig Sandisk ULTRA II C/F
      2 x 2 Gig Sandisk Extreme III C/F

Comment

Originally posted by FAJS-SAA
        My appologies Dale... My fingers must've been sleeping whilst on nightshift....
        Owe u a nice frosty....or six
        No worries
        Originally posted by FAJS-SAA
        I'm surprised to know that 2 screeners get to see your photo before it gets accepted.... More like a second opinion???
        That doesn't neccesarily have to be the case. The first screener can either choose to instant add, instant reject, vote to add or vote to reject. Instant add or instant reject means the photo will either be instantly added to the database or instantly rejected (no surpise there). This should only occur when the screener is fully sure with his decision though.

If the screener only votes to add or reject because he isn't fully sure and thinks the photo is worth a second look at, then it will be passed on to another pair of eyes (a second screener) and if the second screener agrees with the first screener's decision, then it can be accepted to the database.

However, if the second screener disagrees with the first screener's decision, it will then be passed on to a third screener who will then have the final say as to whether the photo is accepted or rejected.

Hope that helps,

Dale
        Last edited by G-DALE; 2006-05-27, 13:07. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
        X