KIck-@ss Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIck-@ss Photos!

Found this guy on Fickr. Evidently he's in the Military because he has some fantastic re-fualing shots, along with access to accident sites like the recent C-5 wreck. Check out his stuff here.

WARNING: Photographers link does contain rated-R photos in addition to the sweet aviation photos.

Samples:

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Now there are some sharp images - in more ways than one

Comment

Still looking for the Rated-R pics, only see PG-13 . Oh yeah, and he does some very cool plane pics as well .

Comment

That first pic is from the USAF site. It's from the Heritage display at DMAFB. Looking at the other pics,

Looking at his C-5 shots, they all came from here....

I only know of this guy from one of the forums I visit, but he has some incredible shots and shares them with us.

Steven Davies

Comment

Thats helluva hot photos. From those shown above, my favourite is that B2-Bomber. Amazing view !
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            . Oh yeah, and he does some very cool plane pics as well .
            what airplanes?

Comment

Those are amazing shots! This guy is great.

The planes look good too.

Isn't that the scheme they applied to a bunch of planes durring "Red Flag" in NV?
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Those are great shots.....lucky guy to get those chances to shoot images like that
                Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
                EF 50mm 1.4 USM
                EF-S 18-55mm
                EF 28-135mm IS USM
                EF 70-200mm f4L
                EF 100-400L IS
                1.4X II Teleconverter
                Canon 420EX Speedlite
                Canon 430EX Speedlite
                Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Very nice indeed. I love the first one the most.

Any idea or guess what this guy must have used -- camera+lens?

Comment

Originally posted by medic1
                    Those are great shots.....lucky guy to get those chances to shoot images like that
                    I have no problem people downloading pictures and putting them on their site, don't just call them your own.

His first shot is this,

An F-22A Raptor from Langley Air Force Base, Va., an F-4 Phantom from Holloman Air Force Base, N.M., an F-16 Fighting Falcon and an A-10 Thunderbolt II fly in diamond formation over Tucson, Ariz., Sunday, March 5, 2006, during the Air Combat Command Heritage Conference at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Ben Bloker)

His F-16 picture of the 18FS from Eielson AFB AK is on F-16.net

February 7, 2003 (by Lieven Dewitte) - A maintenance crew was performing a hot oil servicing run following a phase inspection in front of nosedock 7 at Eielson AFB, AK. For undetermined reason, the aircraft traveled approximately 400 feet and came to a stop on the right wingtip, right main landing gear and nose landing gear.

If those chick pics are his, he can get some good marks for those

Comment

I want this guys job......
                      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by QFA747
                        I want this guys job......
                        Get in line dude.....

Comment

In the matter of facts.. I dont really give a clit who took the photos.

So far all the photos I have seen in this thread was amazing. I enjoyed looking at them.
                          Try be in the moment where and when the photos was shot. That where I am when Im lookin at them. Im not thinking,
                          "hmm this picture might have been stolen from the net, is this photographer for real, is he really a insider? "

Frankly in my opinion as long as I like the photos, its there to be viewed.
                          If someone is afraid of having their photos stolen, than you might want to leave a watermark. What did you expect ? This is internet after all. !

Although Im not saying its just okey to steal them.

Just my two centavos

Comment

I think the re-fueling shots may be really his. There's enough of them, and they're "amateur-ish" enough to make me believe it's not a pro.
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

man...those were some great pictures....

..and I'm not talking about the airplane ones

Comment

Working...
                              X