Resubmitting Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resubmitting Problem

I have just had the shot rejected i have corrected for being "undersharp" i have now corrected this but the resubmit function says that it does not exsist on the data base ? do i have to reupload from scratch

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=944150

thx
    Alan

PS: One has also been rejected for being blurry but having spent a few hours browsing the site and all the wonderfull shots i would say there are some shots worse than what i have had rejected

Alan,

You should only use the resubmit function if you want to upload an improved version of a photo which is already in the database.

If you want to upload an improved version of a photo that has been rejected, just upload the photo using the normal upload photos page.

Hope that helps

Dale

Comment

Thx Dale i misunderstood what it meant

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
        PS: One has also been rejected for being blurry but having spent a few hours browsing the site and all the wonderfull shots i would say there are some shots worse than what i have had rejected
        Even though you say that I think it's too blurry. You'll catch these all the time so just wait for another moment.

Comment

ty Sam i wasnt being funny about it was just an observation thats all

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
            i wasnt being funny about it was just an observation thats all
            I know I was just making a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
            X