New Photo Queue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo Queue!!

A new queue has been set up for the new photos uploaded. You will notice in the members page, queue number of photos in each queue you might have. No photos from the new queue will be screened until the old queue has been screened, unless its hot.

There are some changes:

- A new aircraft category has been added : Government, for all government operated aircraft.
    - The autofill also contains the default aircraft specific categories of a register. These will be set for you during the autofill process. NOTE: As the rest of the autofill information, its not perfect, therefore its your responsibility to ensure the data is correct.
    - The queue information might be “wrong”, this will disappear, when the old queue is finally cleaned.
    - In the new queue script, besides viewing your photos, you will now be able to change info and delete the photos from the queue.
    - The Screening results email has changes in format and it contains extra info.
    - New rejections reasons as explained in another thread.

Please bear with us during this time, we hope with this change to offer a better service. Any problems you might see, please let us now as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Gabe
    Last edited by gbasco; 2006-06-01, 21:37.

you have no rights for this script

thats what I see when I wanna upload pics. any help?

thanks, brgs
    Pk

Comment

Boy, was that quick, just wanted the queue to go slow

Sorry for that, try it again.

Thanks,

Gabe

Comment

Hey Gebe,

Edit - Works, thanks!

Royi
        Last edited by royisher; 2006-05-24, 13:26.

Comment

bad luck
          thanks!!
          now working

Pk

Comment

Originally posted by gbasco
            A new queue has been set up for the new photos uploaded. You will notice in the members page, queue number of photos in each queue you might have. No photos from the new queue will be screened until the old queue has been screened, unless its hot.

There are some changes:

-A new aircraft category has been added : Government, for all government operated aircraft.

Thanks,

Gabe
            Gabe, what is considered Government, and what is Military? I had a USCG HU-25 rejected last night. One of the reasons checked was wrong category. Seeing this is just going active today, I'm assumig that's not the category that was wrong?

Comment

Good question Dave

Would jetphotos consider CIA aircrafts as Goverment, Military or chartered under Private ??
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I am not the right person to answer the question, but this is what I thought our DB editors wanted.

Government operated aircraft are not Military aircraft.

The Air Force 1 is a military owen and operated aircraft.

Example of government ( which means civilian) aircraft are FAA operated aircraft.

This is a glance, I hope one of our DB editors can really explain this.

Thanks,

Gabe

Originally posted by MaxPower
                Good question Dave

Would jetphotos consider CIA aircrafts as Goverment, Military or chartered under Private ??

I think the planes you are taking about are Private. They do not belong nor are operated by the CIA itself, even if its a company which operated them was created or/is funded by the CIA.

Comment

The new queue is great. A suggestion: how about showing thumbnails in the list of photos? Would be very convenient to know at a glance which photo is which if you have several in the queue. Of course I have no idea how much work would be needed to make this possible.

Comment

hmmm just one thing, I can see we have a new queue - and extra screening standards up to now just 33% acceptance rate for all uploads. well done, is it a new politics or just a temporary measure to cool us down a bit? anyway, not too optimistic...

just a thought

brgs
                    PK

Comment

Originally posted by relax630
                      hmmm just one thing, I can see we have a new queue - and extra screening standards up to now just 33% acceptance rate for all uploads. well done, is it a new politics or just a temporary measure to cool us down a bit? anyway, not too optimistic...

just a thought

brgs
                      PK
                      There are no new screening standards just a clarification of the rejection categories. This will not alter the way images are screened at all.

Jid

Comment

Hi
                        How come I can´t upload more than 10 pics ?.

I have one rejected in rejected photos, but it says 11 rejected in the last 10 days when I go to add photos !.
                        Best regards

Peter Lund

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lund
                          Hi
                          How come I can´t upload more than 10 pics ?.

I have one rejected in rejected photos, but it says 11 rejected in the last 10 days when I go to add photos !.
                          Rejected photos only lists them for the past 3 days. So the others were rejected before that.

Comment

A tiny issue, after I completed my upload, when I click any of the 2 "Add More Photos" I get you have no rights.

Comment

Royi, try the usual approach for such things: log out and log in again and then re-try it. What happens then?

Gerardo
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                              X