Today's planespotting at Copenhagen May 25th 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's planespotting at Copenhagen May 25th 2006

I was looking out of our windows at my work today, and I thought I had roughly around 3 hours of good lights with that grey backgrounds before it will rain ... or somethin like that... I took off from work at around 02.15 pm, were at the airport at around half an hour after, started shooting, but nearly only after 15 mins, they grey stuff was all over the area, it began to rain at this and that part. After 20 mins of wacky rain, it finally cleared for 25 mins but yet to be cloudy once again. Here are the shots I took before It got there and when the sky had cleared a hole , you can see the sunlight licking on the fuselages ..When it got dark again, I desiced to finaly leave the area and head home, when I was just about at the SAS Hangar, I met two guys from Deutschland, came in from Düsseldorf, in the morning and leaving copenhagen again at 7PM, they were here like 12 hours or so. I told them it was a really bad day to do some spotting @ CPH..Anyway here they are...enough blabbin from me..

I hope you'll enjoy it !...

Inactive from May 1 2009.

You sure you weren't at MAN..same traffic (nearly), same weather?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
      You sure you weren't at MAN..same traffic (nearly), same weather?!?!?!?
      Oh....Did it suck too ? I was a little bit pissed off. I had the DepressionByThe HeavyRain-Syndrome.

Comment

Nice photos John, just love that black sky!

Soren
        Regards
        Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
          Oh....Did it suck too ? I was a little bit pissed off. I had the DepressionByThe HeavyRain-Syndrome.
          It has rained on nearly every day off i've had for the last few weeks. I managed to get a sunny spell yesterday so i drove over to MAN for the first time in a long while.

I'm positive I suffer from SAD (seasonal affective disorder) from this stupid British weather.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
            It has rained on nearly every day off i've had for the last few weeks. I managed to get a sunny spell yesterday so i drove over to MAN for the first time in a long while.

I'm positive I suffer from SAD (seasonal affective disorder) from this stupid British weather.
            It has been a good month ago or so, since I was last out and spottin. I took the chance today, it was okey... pretty short time but it was fine...How far did you had to drive from you place to MAN, Its not far, noh ?

Originally posted by CPH Aviation
            Nice photos John, just love that black sky!

Soren
            In the matter of facts, I was kinda suprised by the results today. Im not sure why it showed them very dark on my LCD screen on my camera. I thought they were all bad.... Anyone knows whats up with that.. Its a minor.. but.. hehehe... I hope you know what I mean by that...

Comment

It's about 45 miles (70kms) from my house to MAN. Takes me an hour to drive over when there's no traffic, longer if the roads are busy.

Comment

I assume its a good thing to own a car. when you have that far of a distance back and forth... Dang.. One hour by car.. thats wack..

Comment

Working...
                X