Voting for Jetphotos Watermarks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting for Jetphotos Watermarks...

I dont know if you have read about this issue about watermarks on jetphotos to protect our photos from being misused , although it's not preventing the thieves to manipulate and edit your photos, one thing for sure, lets atleast make it harder for them, So before you vote, please do read this thread first if you havent read or seen it yet.

Voted for in using the watermarks.

Photo Watermarking
    Watermarks is a good idea, because....
    59.32%
    Watermarks isnt a good idea, because....
    28.81%
    Im fine with the current photos but....
    8.47%
    I dont know....
    3.39%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-05-26, 16:12.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

I think it's a good idea.

Comment

same here, all in favor!

I wonder though how many photogs actually use the forums compared to those who just upload pictures?

Comment

I'd like to stress that it MUST be optional, therefore if you do not want to watermark your photos, you are not required to
        Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
        Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

yes, I really dont see why not!

Comment

I voted yes. very good idea to protect great photos others did. Will you place watermark on the photos that are allready in the d/b ?

Comment

Originally posted by atco
              I'd like to stress that it MUST be optional, therefore if you do not want to watermark your photos, you are not required to
              completely agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by atco
                You can say that again with big letters...

Comment

I vote ****NO****

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                    I vote ****NO****
                    Because.....?

Comment

I think it's up to the photographer to watermark his/her pictures. I don't want JP turning into a.net, really

Comment

Voted no. Wanna know why, refer to my comment in the original thread.

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                          I think it's up to the photographer to watermark his/her pictures. I don't want JP turning into a.net, really
                          If jetphotos decides to go with this, do you consider jetphotos turning A-net.like ? How come...?? A.net doesnt own the copyrights on using watermarks. They're not the ones who started using the marks..
                          .Its not their brand.. lol.. So lighten up abit Janni .. Tsk tsk.. *turning into A.net* Gurl,,, Please....

Comment

this is just a hobby for me. i really dont care if anyone steals my pics unless they try to sell them but none of my shots would make much money anyways. I would care much but watermarks really obstruct the image.

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                              A.net is optional as well, it's up to the photographer, not the website.

Comment

Working...
                              X