Who Are The Screeners Here ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are The Screeners Here ??

Just curious as to who the screeners are here. I would also like to commend them on their judgements. I have had a few images rejected and along with that comes an explanation, not just a form email. In an cases I have looked back at the images and the rejection has been justified. Congrats on a good job guys/gals.

I am always curious as to the background of the screeners, are they photographers and if so what do they shoot etc etc. If you could give me some background it would be appreciated.

Regards

Air2Air - Neville
    New Zealand - Where Men Are Men and Sheep Run Scared.

Neville,

Here we are......

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

You can find our photos in the database as well. Always a joy to receive positive feedback from photographers like yourself, and keep those great photos coming, when I screen your stuff I generally do this

Andrew

Comment

I agree completely with Neville. Thats one of the best things about this site. As I saw was stated in another thread, I like how they try to look for a reason to accept the photo rather than a reason not to. Which is great for us "little guys" who have cameras with limited bells and whistles. I would rather see great shots that might be a little grainy, than thousands and thousands of technically perfect shots that are just side on shots of aircraft taxiing. Long live JP, and good job guys.

Comment

I notice i'm not a screener ...

ADG
        ADG
        No makeovers please .....

Comment

I am not a screener, but who would want it

In any case, I am going to put their judgement to the test by uploading a car.

Well see if they show good judgment now

Comment

Above all, don't forget to visit Chris' Homepage...

Grtz,

Nicki
            My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Glenn, if that car flies, it could have a fair chance to be added

Gerardo
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Above all, don't forget to visit Chris' Homepage
                and there we are telling everyone what a friendly bugger he is ....

ADG [/quote]
                ADG
                No makeovers please .....

Comment

Working...
                X