No announcement yet.

Preview JetPhotos Watermarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question PaulC, Like Stefan said, I dont see there should be any problem doing so. So yes to both ..

Good luck with JP, having this watermark protection intergrated as soon as possible.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Just a couple questions that popped into my head last night:

Will the watermark be applied to our old photos as well, or would we have to go through each one and apply it?

Also, would there be an option to change the strength, positioning etc. of the watermark after it is applied (i.e: in the same manner as we can change data for an image)?
      Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
      EF 50mm 1.4 USM
      EF-S 18-55mm
      EF 28-135mm IS USM
      EF 70-200mm f4L
      EF 100-400L IS
      1.4X II Teleconverter
      Canon 420EX Speedlite
      Canon 430EX Speedlite
      Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Originally posted by medic1
        Just a couple questions that popped into my head last night:

Will the watermark be applied to our old photos as well, or would we have to go through each one and apply it?

Also, would there be an option to change the strength, positioning etc. of the watermark after it is applied (i.e: in the same manner as we can change data for an image)?
        1. There will not be a "mass add" option for watermarks, as I've noticed in testing that some sort of human intervention is required to apply the watermark to the proper area of the photo, select opacity, size, etc. etc. We will provide a tool to allow you to go through your old images and apply a watermark.

2. This will not be an option. You will, however, have the option to use the Photo Reupload feature (assuming you still have the original image on your computer), and apply a different watermark, or reupload the image with no watermark at all.
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
          1. There will not be a "mass add" option for watermarks, as I've noticed in testing that some sort of human intervention is required to apply the watermark to the proper area of the photo, select opacity, size, etc. etc. We will provide a tool to allow you to go through your old images and apply a watermark.

2. This will not be an option. You will, however, have the option to use the Photo Reupload feature (assuming you still have the original image on your computer), and apply a different watermark, or reupload the image with no watermark at all.
          Thanks for the quick reply Chris
          Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
          EF 50mm 1.4 USM
          EF-S 18-55mm
          EF 28-135mm IS USM
          EF 70-200mm f4L
          EF 100-400L IS
          1.4X II Teleconverter
          Canon 420EX Speedlite
          Canon 430EX Speedlite
          Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

I'm still against it, but I have to say it is very well done in a ultimate flexible way.

Compliments.

Roel

Comment

Nice addition, good work JP crew!

Comment

Very nice work again Gabe. Everything looks fine and very practical.
                Thank you !!!

Comment

Working...
                X