Would this be bad-motive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be bad-motive?

Showing of the spot at the polderbaan. But would this be OK, or am I better of centering the 320 and getting more sky and only the top half of the cars? Or might I just as well not bother uploading it at all?
    Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

I like it ... but that doesn't mean much probably

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I second Gerardo. I really like the shot. Actually I prefer these over the average side on shot because I like to see other spotting places.
      Bobby DeBarge
      www.debargephoto.com
      http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
      1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

In my view it would have been better had there been a few people/spotters in the shot and not only there cars.

Soren
        Regards
        Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

And if you had waited just a little longer to release the shutter-it looks a bit unbalanced with the cars taking up only about 3/4 of the foreground.

Worth a try though!

Matt
          My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

I seem to be outnumbered ....

Gerardo

Comment

Well, I guess you didn't want to press that shutter a little bit later because your old VW would then have been visible

(btw nice pic Peter)

Roel.

Comment

I have uploaded the photo and will see what happens with it.

@ CPH Aviation: Next time I may try to get a photo with a few people in it.

@ egll: There where not that many cars left anymore. I would have had a unbalanced look whenever I pressed the shutter. Perhaps next time I can try it a bit earlier. Hopefully there will be no vans or caravans cause they unbalance (Is that even English?) the photo as well by height.

@ Diezel: My old VW has been replaced by a nice and (till yesterday's trip to the polderbaan) shiney new VW thank you very much! And this one is only 12 years old!

In fact, next time I will make it a point to include my car. Just to prove that a photo can be good even if it has my car in it!

Comment

Lol, should be much easier now.

Comment

[photoid=5743031]

Had the same idea, when we went back to the car. But I had more luck with the composition, I love the blonde girl and how she is watching the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije
                      In fact, next time I will make it a point to include my car. Just to prove that a photo can be good even if it has my car in it!
                      Dang! And after my last visit to Amsterdam, I thought, Dutch people only drive bikes and caravans .... Goes to show, you're never too old to learn

Gerardo
                      Last edited by LX-A343; 2006-06-06, 18:21.

Comment

Update: photo was rejected for unlevel horizon. Not sure if I will re-upload this one or another shot of the MP 320 that has a few people in it.

I also got a KLM 737 with a few people in it. But getting it to look balanced is proving a bit tricky because the tail sticks out quite a bit. Whatever I try it looks odd.

Yet another option is a KLM F70. There is only 1 person but 3 cars. The cars and person are in shade though and the plane is not thus drawing the eye to the plane.

Choices, choices.

Comment

Working...
                        X