X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over saturated?

Hello,

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4492/dsc36215qy.jpg

I just got my new lens a few days ago and went to try it out at LHR on saturday. Weather was great, but ive started noticing that the pictures ive got are oversaturated. It didn't do this with the Bigma, but its quite a bit sharper . Ive got a D50 and im wondering is this due to the camera misjudging the exposure or something?. Its just as you can see above the underside of the plane is very dark. Ive used the shadow/highlight tool to try and boost it up a bit. The colours i think are alot better than what the Bigma was throwing out.

Any help would be great

Cheers

Ben
    Last edited by pavvyben; 2006-06-12, 13:25.
    Nikon D3 - Nikon D2x - Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S VR - Nikon TC-14EE - Nikon TC-17EE - Nikon SB900 -Nikon AF-S 600mm F4 VR

Your in-camera contrast and sharpness is set to ....HARD.
    My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Under optimise image it says Normal?

The problem with the D50 i think it that i can't change any of those settings, it seems to just have presets ?
      Nikon D3 - Nikon D2x - Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S VR - Nikon TC-14EE - Nikon TC-17EE - Nikon SB900 -Nikon AF-S 600mm F4 VR

Comment

If you go to the Optimize Image menu, you can choose Normal, Sharper, Softer and Direct Print for the sharpness settings.

Soren
        Regards
        Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Working...
        X