Chimping - You know you do it too ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burrd255314
    Oh but Airbus_A320, its so much more than looking at the lcd!

Its about the expression, the body language, and those times when you catch wunala dreaming in perfect light in full frame and just let your primal instinct take over.

Do not degrade the 'art' of chimping by defining it as a quick check - take your time and do it properly
    Ah, now I get it, was a little slow there. haha

I check them in the LCD, but don't make noises, at least I don't think

Comment

Anyone do a little celebration when it all works out perfectly?

Like the Crouch Robot? Or the Klinnsman dive?
      Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes

Comment

"That'll f*cking work!" is a favourite of mine...... derived from the "that'll work" Chris Kilroy has been often heard to say

Also a simple "F*ck yeah b*tches" is a good one when amoungst friends. Can have adverse effects when with a group you are not to familer with

Comment

unless they are your b#tches . . . .
          Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            Also a simple "F*ck yeah b*tches" is a good one when amoungst friends. Can have adverse effects when with a group you are not to familer with

No sh1t.....

Comment

I have also been known to let out the occaisional F*CK YEAH! when I nail something perfect and see it on the LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Burrd255314
                Oh but Airbus_A320, its so much more than looking at the lcd!

Its about the expression, the body language, and those times when you catch wunala dreaming in perfect light in full frame and just let your primal instinct take over.

Do not degrade the 'art' of chimping by defining it as a quick check - take your time and do it properly
                ...there speaks a man after my own heart, a true connosseur, er..conasewer, er connasirr...oh bollocks !....someone with heart and soul.

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436

Those lines seems pretty much familiar to me.... Now where had I heard that before...... ??
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

That guy in the vid is so right about missing a money shot because of being too busy chimping.

A couple of weekends ago I was shooting a go-kart endurance race. Half way through the race I decided I'd have a little chimp and then what do you know, four karts pile into the tire wall at the corner where I was stood and I miss the shot

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                      That guy in the vid is so right about missing a money shot because of being too busy chimping.

A couple of weekends ago I was shooting a go-kart endurance race. Half way through the race I decided I'd have a little chimp and then what do you know, four karts pile into the tire wall at the corner where I was stood and I miss the shot

Dale
                      So what happened then ? You went on chimping to recheck if you got that or not... Hahaha
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X