Airline Fleet / Type Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline Fleet / Type Achievements

Just gone through my logbook, and came across that I have photos in the dbase of SAA's whole B738 and A342 fleet.

Boeing 737-800
    ZS-SJA through ZS-SJV

Airbus 340-200
    ZS-SLA through ZS-SLF

Let us know who has complete listings in the dbase of a certain airline's fleet / type.
    Every landing you can walk away from, is a good one.

CANON EOS 20D + BG-E2 Grip
    Tamron 18-200mm XR DiII + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
    Canon EF 70-300 IS USM + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
    2 Gig Sandisk ULTRA II C/F
    2 x 2 Gig Sandisk Extreme III C/F

I dont really shoot a plane according to its reg and whether I have it or not. If the shot looks good ill take it. Sorry

I know people who go mental when they see a reg taxiing out that they havnt nailed before.....doesn't really do it for me though lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      I know people who go mental when they see a reg taxiing out that they havnt nailed before.....doesn't really do it for me though lol
      Well, here in South Africa you see the same old airlines day in day out. So you have no other choice to look for what you haven't got yet, to make it interresting. And when some strange airline comes in, you go out of your way to get it.

P.S. 2 x Saudi Arabian L-100 Hercules' coming into JNB today 16 June. Hopefully will catch and upload them soon.
      Every landing you can walk away from, is a good one.

CANON EOS 20D + BG-E2 Grip
      Tamron 18-200mm XR DiII + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
      Canon EF 70-300 IS USM + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
      2 Gig Sandisk ULTRA II C/F
      2 x 2 Gig Sandisk Extreme III C/F

Comment

Dont get me wrong im interested in the strange airlines that come in, im just not bothered about what reg ive got/havn't

Comment

Working...
        X