Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I order a Telephoto lens and what do I get!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I order a Telephoto lens and what do I get!!??

Okay. I was on ebay the other day looking at lenses for my camera (Fuji Finepix 3800) I find the one I want, a 2x Telephoto. I use Buy It Now and pay with PayPal yadda yadda yadda... About a week later it comes, I open the package, read the box it comes in... It says 2x and everything like it should. I open the box and out pops a .45x Wide Angle Lens (w/ macro) It fits my camera but MAN O MAN I was mad. I got to my email as fast as I could and sent a barrage of angry emails to them. then I sit back, look at it, and realize it's not that bad I actually kinda wanna keep it... hehe. I kept it and i am very happy with it now. I got a call from them the next day and we got things straightened out without any negative feedback. sooo.... i guess things went well but I still want a telephoto haha. I paid $57 for it and it's pretty darn good (Plus, it came with a free 3 pc. cleaning kit... SCORE! )! Im a pretty new photographer... I got my Fuji for Christmas last year and this is the first accesory that I've bought for it. I think it's a great camera and it has taken all 29 of my pictures that are on here. 29 may not be a lot to some of you, but for me, i think it's just SO cool that theres a page 2 and a next button to click hehe. soon it will be a page 3! I have a couple of inflight pics on my harddrive that I took while en-route to Montreal-Dorval... Look out 3rd page, here I come! OH OH OH!! and just TOMRROW im flying ATL-YYZ-YQR and back on Air Canada. Toronto's T2 doesn't provide many great spotting oppourtunities, but wish me luck

the end got way but ya know. thats what makes them fun to read

~Ryan
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!
Working...
X